The Barefoot® 'Ride-on-Pad Physio Support" with supportive and framing pommels. The large pommels securely limit the rider's leg to the front, while the soft and high seat border provides support to the rear. The non-slip top made of microfibre allows the rider to sit securely and absolutely non-slip at all gaits, even without stirrups. Riding without a saddle with this new type of saddle pad is fun and safe even for insecure riders, novice riders and children. Even small jumps are possible with the pad without any problems. The pad is available in two seat sizes and has a special padded underside. It comes with two different padding inserts (made of cellular rubber and soft PU foam) that can be inserted into the underside. The padding of the inserts creates a clear spine clearance and additional protection of the horse's back, so that the rider's ischial tuberosities do not make themselves painfully felt in the horse's musculature. Due to the balancing padding, older or poorly muscled horses can also be ridden with the pad. The large pommels securely limit the rider's leg to the front, while the soft high seat limit provides support to the rear. The Ride-On-Pad Physio Support gives the rider a secure and comfortable seat. A great alternative to the saddle, under the pad you can feel the horse's movements and fine aids reach the horse directly.
We therefore recommend the Barefoot® 'Ride-on-Pad' Physio Support especially for: - Beginners, children, insecure riders - Dressage riders - Older horses - Horses with visible spinous processes and poorly muscled backs.
- with regular use
- cross-country rides
- heavier riders
- very slim riders Most bare-back pads or riding cushions are more harmful to the horse than comfortable, because the straps run directly over the horse's back and 'distribute' the weight to one, max. two spinous processes. The Barefoot® 'Ride-on-Pad' Physio Support has a real V-strapping, which distributes the pressure over the entire pad via invisible straps. We have deliberately omitted the possibility of attaching stirrups, as standing in the stirrups would also lead to punctual pressure.
- D-rings at the back for attaching bags
- Carrying handle made of sturdy nylon (not suitable for holding while riding)
- V-strapping that is easy on the horse's back
- non-slip, padded underside
- complete with four inlay pads
- anatomically shaped
size: S=confection size 32/34-38, L=confection size 40-44