Hay net is mobile (padock, pasture or trail ride) . safe and economical due to narrow mesh size.
- easy to attach e.g. between stable beams, trees or between pasture poles
- save a lot of hay every day (wind, urine are no longer an issue)
- indicator whether pasture is still sufficient to supply the herd.
- suitable for herds and stable
- Dimensions (approx. 3m wide and approx. 1m filling height) All in all, a really great maxi hay net or feed saving net!
As hoof healers we know about the massive damage caused by any kind of shoeing. That is why we have developed and tested the XXL, XL and L hay nets exclusively for natural, i.e. unshod horses. The use of the hay nets with shod horses is therefore at your own risk! The nets have also proven to be safe for donkeys and mini-shetties after approx. 6 months of testing!!! Of course, the price for the hay net L includes the protected containment and closure system. We also supply 4 strings made of the same material as the hay nets free of charge, so that you can attach the hay net indirectly to a hanger. This will significantly increase the durability of your nets. There is no easier and faster way to fill hay nets.
A qualitative complete set at a favourable price!
Any shoeing harms the horse. Therefore, the hay nets have been developed and tested only for barefoot horses. We advise against the use of the nets by unnaturally kept, i.e. shod horses. Also for horses whose hooves are smaller in diameter than the net meshes.