CG Hay Net XL, fine-mesh (incl. exclusive patented opening and closing system)
Fine-mesh feed-saving hay net
Made from 5 mm-thick knotless PPM quality nets, which are specially produced for our purposes.
They also offer the following features:
• Net dimensions: 2 m wide, 1 m tall
• Can be filled with approx. 22 kg of hay within seconds!
• May horse owners who initially wanted to use our nets in their pastures end up selling their paddock hay racks, as all of the properties of the hay racks are optimised by the hay nets. (in particular reduced consumption and longer feeding time)
• Save approx. 30% hay, as wind and urine are no longer an issue
• Some horses stop coughing, because all of the dust falls from the hay when it is pulled out, meaning that the hay is continually cleaned. For this reason many horse owners no longer wet their hay.
• Indicator as to whether a pasture has a sufficient supply for your herd.
• Horses feed from a suitable, ergonomic head-down position
• 4 mounting points enable feeding from a net that offers resistance and doesn't flap back and forth
• Optimal feeding time on account of the optimised 60 mm mesh size - all other mesh sizes have proven unusable in practice
• Suitable for mobile use (paddock, pasture or trekking).
• Incredibly easy to mount e.g. between stable beams, trees or pasture fence posts
• Suitable for herds, sturdy and safe
• Promotes social contact within the herd
The price for the Hay Net L of course includes the patented suspension and locking system. We also supply 4 buckles in the same material as the hay nets free of charge, allowing you to fasten the hay net indirectly onto a mounting bracket. This significantly increases the durability of your nets. There are no other hay nets that can be filled quicker or more easily A high-quality complete set at an affordable price!
Having treated many injured hooves, we are aware of the huge damage caused by all types of horse shoeing. For this reason we have developed and tested our hay nets exclusively for natural i.e. unshod horses. The use of the hay nets with shod horses is therefore at your own risk!
Hay-saving net, feed-saving nets, hay sausage, hay rack, fine-mesh nets - all of these terms are commonly used.
Safety notice and disclaimer:
The use of the hay nets is at your own risk, especially if the animals' hooves have a diameter smaller than the net mesh. All horse shoes damage the horse. Therefore the hay nets have only been developed and tested for bare hoof horses. We discourage the use of the nets by horses with unnatural hooves, i.e. shod horses - we accept no liability in this regard.