Hay net, fine-mesh, S - 4.5 cm or 6 cm mesh size - 1 m - 0.90 m original CG hay net
• Dimensions: 0.9 m wide x 1 m tall (for approx. 6 - 8 kg of hay)
• Supplied with the exclusive patented suspension and closing system, including suspension buckles made from the same material as the net.
• In 5 mm PPM as is the case in all net bags from our company - Premium quality, with the patented, feeding-optimised 4.5 cm mesh size.
Advantages of the CG Hay Net S (90 cm wide and 100 cm tall) from www.heunetz.de:
- Fills within just a few seconds using the patented suspension and closing system (made from 45 cm beech wood)!
- No number 1s or 2s in the hay, meaning reduced loss
- Feeding time distribution - so that the horse's long intestine is continually supplied with food.
- Sufficient filling quantity of almost 1 small bale per fill possible, or you can fill with a smaller quantity twice daily.
- Physiological head-down feeding position
- this allows the horse to push against the net and pull the hay through the fine mesh. Reduced risk of injury compared to round hay bags, as the net swings, which forces the horse to attempt to hold it with its legs.
- Generally the horse keeps a little distance from the net, so that it can access the hay easily.
All horse shoes damage the horse. Therefore the hay nets have only been developed and tested for bare hoof horses. We discourage the use of the nets by horses with unnatural hooves, i.e. shod horses. We also discourage their use by horses whose hooves have a diameter smaller than the mesh size.