Kikolily Shampoo Bar you use just like a soap: Just wet in your hand and then rub between your hands until you have enough foam. Then simply rub the foam onto the coat, mane or tail, rinse again and it's clean!
- OR -.
Run the shampoo bar over the wet areas, mane or tail a few times and lather it up by rubbing with your hands. Then rinse.
Store your Shampoo Bar afterwards so that it can dry well, e.g. put it back in the bag and hang it up or put it in a soap dish.
- Mild surfactant from the fatty acid of coconut oil (makes hair easy to comb, supple, soft and shiny. It is purely vegetable).
- Mild surfactant also from coconut oil (excellent skin tolerance and due to its strong foaming and associated cleaning effect, is still very gentle to the skin, even with hard water).
- Mango Butter (has a refatting and moisturizing effect, it helps the skin to regenerate).
- Corn starch
- Distilled water
- Rose Hydrolate (moisturizes, gently cleanses, pH neutralizes, soothes and balances the skin).
- Litsea Cubeba" essential oil (refreshing, mood-lifting)
- Absolutely without preservatives
- without palm oil, SLSA or SLS